Friday, September 01, 2006

Seems like there's never enough time to post. Summer has flown by and football season is finally here. We're going to head to OSU tomorrow and hang out and get wreaked. Actually I'll get wreaked and Lisa will watch. Should be a fun time and Lisa loves to walk the campus area to see how it changes from year to year.

Shawn started school a few weeks back and seems to be settling in very well. There have been a few rough mornings and he is getting into a little trouble for talking out of turn but overall he seems to be doing well. Kindergarten sure has changed since I went to school. Shawn goes for a full day and he has activities like Spanish, Gym and Art every week. Can't believe that he has spanish class twice a week...times have changed.

Lisa and I have been pretty busy putting together a bachelor party and a couple's shower for our friends who are getting married in January after dating for 14 years! I forgot how time consuming putting together a bachelor party can be. The toughest part seems to be finalizing a date. I'm way to old to be planning bachelor parties; should be a blast though.

Lisa is now 4 months pregnant (give or take a week) and is starting to show a bit. This time around seems to be a little more difficult than it was with Shawn. She is tired more, isn't happy with her choice of clothes and doesn't always feel really well but lately she seems to be turning the corner and feeling like herself.

I started trying (really trying) to exercise more in an effort to lose some of this excess weight that I have accumulated over the past several years. Adkins doesn't seem to work the second time around so I had to go to drastic measures. I've been taking either a brisk 4-5 mile walk a good paced 10-12 mile bike ride every other day. Two weeks into this effort and damn no weight loss! I'll keep trying, it has to work.

Peace out...............

No comments: