Thursday, March 15, 2007

So it's the week of birthday parties. Shawn had his birthday party with his classmates on Tuesday at Monkey Jump. What a fiasco that was!! I never thought it would be that difficult to control 17 five year olds. Of course most of the parents merely dropped their kids off and then took off themselves. The state inspectors were also doing their facility check during the party so we had to follow ALL the rules. I can't believe there are actual laws dealing with large inflatable kids toys but there are and we got busted a few times. What are they going to do? Ticket a 5 year old!

Shawn was also off school for intersession Monday through Wednesday so Lisa took him and his friend Logan to the zoo on Tuesday during the tropical heat wave we were having. Friday we are taking Shawn out to dinner for his birthday and Saturday is his family party.

I forgot how much work a baby can be. Katelyn is either eating, sleeping, pooping or crying. I don't think she likes me much. She was crying last night while Lisa went to dinner with a friend. I couldn't figure what Katelyn wanted....fed her, changed her and was even holding here. I just couldn't get her to stop that annoying baby cry. In walks Lisa and the crying stops! Guess she just has the magic touch.

Other than baby stuff, not really much to report.

Oh yea, I have lost a total of 14 pounds on my crazy 1200 calorie a day diet and I've done it in
2 1/2 weeks! At this rate, I will be able to wear my thong bikini by mid summer. On the subject of dieting, if anyone has either any good vegetarian or low cal recipes that are good (that is an oxymoron isn't it), feel free to send them my way.

Here are a couple of pictures:

Katelyn at 5-1/2 weeks

Shawn and Logan at the Zoo

Shawn (the stud) with all the girls

Shawn hangin with the Boys


No comments: