Monday, July 14, 2008

Pretty busy past weekend. I took the day off and went golfing at The Legacy and played very well by my standards considering I have only played 27 holes all season. I shot 85 at a pretty difficult course and beat the others I played with which is always nice considering they play a lot more golf than I do. After golfing, we went to the LPGA tournament that was going on in town and followed around Natalie Gulbis and Paula Creamer for obvious reasons; not to mention they were playing in the same group and Paula shot a tournament record 60 on Thursday.

Saturday, we cleaned up around the house a bit, did some yard work and began the packing process for our trip. Sunday, I went to work to finish up a project and then we finished up cleaning up and packing. For dinner, we ate at The Melting Pot. The food was decent but the concept was a bit strange for us. I don't think we will be visiting anytime soon. For the money, there are much better places to eat in the area and they do the cooking for you. I'm not sure that fondue is the best food choice for nice restaurant experience. It is also a major pain to sit and watch the time to see when your particular food was finished. The last thing you would want to do is bit into an undercooked piece of chicken because you though you were cooking beef!

No comments: