Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve everyone! Working is finally beginning to wind down for Lisa and I and maybe I'll get back to regular blogging once again. My first batch of home brewed beer is finally finished and is carbonated nicely so let the drinking commence! It really turned out well; much better than my Mr. Beer days. I may post a short movie later of my very first pour from the now hillbilly engineered kegerator. Speaking of hillbilly engineering, that little project was a major pain in the rear-end but it's complete!

On my birthday, the daughter of my boss with help from Lisa trashed my office. Here's a few pictures:



Speaking of my birthday, we ended up at Sakura which seems to have become our birthday dinner restaurant of choice and then pretty much ended up at home asleep early. The next morning I had to do a radio remote for work at one of our locations at work. It was a lot better than I expected. I spoke every 20 minutes for a couple minutes at a time for the 2 hour remote. I don't typically like to speak in front of a group of more than say 25 but this was really okay. I guess according to the demographics for that particular radio station (oldies format) I was speaking to somewhere in the neighborhood of 40,000 people. I will do it again next year if asked and maybe I'll post the Internet link so others can listen as well.

That's it for now, I do have to get back to work.

Have a Merry Christmas!

No comments: