Saturday, March 01, 2003

We tried to take Shawn to Penneys for his 2year picture & he wanted nothing to do with it. He was all dressed up cute & in a great mood, but when he saw the room, the moving backdrops & the table, he freaked out. He kept saying no & running out. They had me laying on the table & him sitting on me & he still wouldn't go for it. I think he thought he was at the doctors. I was really bummed. I'll try again in 6 months & see if he understands the process a littler better by then.

We are going to a surprise birthday party tonight for someone that I work with. We would rather just camp out at home, but we committed to going so we have to leave at 5:20 tonight.

I joined the OSU alumni association this past year. I just received my order form for 2 tickets to a home game. They assign you to a game by a last name rotation. I have the opportunity to go to a game on Sept 13th against North Carolina State. It is $99 for 2 tickets plus $7.50 for a parking pass. I would like to go & see the new stadium & take Tim to see a game, as he never has there. We'll see what he decides.

I head to Dearborn, MI on Thursday for payroll training. I will spend the night & head back on Friday. I then go back the following Thursday for 1 more class. I will take the 14th off to prepare for Shawn's party on the 15th. Hard to believe that he will be 2.

No comments: