Saturday, March 29, 2003

.Lisa is a poop-head. She thinks that it is too time-consuming to update this page. I will try and do it for her. Today I took Dauber to get a bath and we are getting ready to go and turn in the Carivan. It will be nice not having the extra car in the drive and I will get a refund for the insurance that I have pre-paid. We will also go and get new tires for my car (the present tires are original and have about 80,000 miles on them). Other than that, we will probably do the typical clean the house and do laundry thing this weekend. Only 9 more days until opening day in Cleveland which could only lead to a giant hang-over ( I can't wait for my annual day of excess--I could do without the hang-over though. By the way, everything that you have heard or remember about two-year olds is false.....it's much much worse. One more item of note...Shawn said his first swear word the other day (shit). He learns all those bad habits from his Mother, she has such a potty mouth!!! Have a good weekend!

No comments: