Wednesday, April 02, 2003

Not too much to report lately. They got me for $500 for four tires, an alignment and oil change. I guess I am also losing a ball joint as well. I got in the can on Monday and the low tire light went on...I didn't even know that I had a low tire light. I thought that I sprung a flat but only needed to reset the monitor (this of course caused some chice words to come out of my moouth as I was driving down the road to work). Lisa,Shawn, Bev, Ted and I went to a new pizza joint last night called Capers Pizza Bar. They have a really nice bar but no liquor permits yet (pretty strange). The pizza was really good (we have been looking for a mom and pop joint for a while) We had a white pizza which just had a little garlic/olive oil and four cheeses and a traditional sausage and Mushroom Pizza. The white pizza was great!!! We also saw 8-mile over the weekend and it was better than I thought it would be. Gotta get to work. Word out........

No comments: