Monday, August 11, 2003

Shawn left for Toledo this morning & it is so wierd being in the house without him. It is a first for me & I miss him bothering me so much!!!! It has been nice to work at my own pace & do my own thing, but I got use to that little face always there. I can't wait until I see him on Wednesday.

Tim & I are gping to go out to dinner somewhere tonight. Not sure where yet. We are in the middle of a huge rain storm rignt now. Tornado warnings were issued. We may not be going anywhere!!

I am looking into Shawn & I taking the Amtrak to Chicago for 3 or 4 days - Like a Tuesday - Saturday. I can catch the train out of Kalamzoo or Grand Rapids. Out of Kalazoo into Chicago was $54.00 for the 2 of us. Brad could meet us at the train station & we could spend the day downtown or head back to his place. I'm hoping to do it in September.

No comments: