Monday, August 25, 2003

Well, it's been 2 weeks since my last update. You can see that I'm not so good at this updating thing.

We are going to Disney! We as in Tim & I. Tim has a meeting there September 21 - 24. I am going to drive to Toledo on the 21st & then fly out of Toledo on the 24th. We will fly back on the 28th (Tim to GR & me to Toledo.) I will work in the office on the 29th & then head back to GR that afternoon.

Tim had to fix a big drain problem on the back of our house. The drain goes underground & the pipe that the previous owner had installed was way too small. He put in 50 feet of new drainage pipe. I took pictures, so hopefully he can download them tonight.

Tim had to go to Toledo today for a meeting & back again on Thursday. Why they couldn't do it all in on day or 2 days back to back is beyond me, but he is driving there & back both days. He'll be tired!!

Tims parents are coming in on Friday to spend Labor Day with us. This will be the first that they have seen the house. Nothing planned - Tim & his Dad are going golfing on Saturday.

Working out of the house is going pretty well. My co-workers feel no hesitation to call me. Either my cell or home phone is ringing 2-3 times a day with questions or they are sending email. It helps to break up the day. Shawn loves being at home. He is very good about entertaining himself. Every once in awhile he will ask for help, but overall he is very content. He likes sleeping in until 8 or 8:30 where as when he was going to day care he had to be up at 6:30 or 7am. He is starting to not take naps. He plays all day & crashes around 6pm or 7pm. Last night he fell asleep at 6:15, woke up at 8:30 & went to sleep for the night at 11pm. Not sure what type of schedule that is!!

Dauber is being wierd today. He has not eaten breakfast at this posting, but his stomach is making a lot of noise. He is still following us around. Maybe he just has a touch of the flu.

No comments: