Friday, November 24, 2006

Thanksgiving was way too short. Lisa's family came over for our traditional deep fried turkey dinner. The turkey turned out probably better than ever this year and then me being the bonehead that I am dropped the entire platter of leftover turkey on the floor. No left over turkey for us this year. I probably tossed 12 pounds of turkey in the trash.

Work has been hectic to say the least the past week or so. Lisa and I even showed up in the office on Thanksgiving day to help out the "volunteers" that were working.

Woke up this morning to find our mailbox was hit last night and in two pieces, looks like I have a little project to get the damn thing back together and on the post. One good thing that happened the past couple of days is that I got my Indian's opening day tickets!! Only 133 days til opening day!

No comments: