Thursday, August 14, 2008

Not too much new going on in my neck of the woods lately. Shawn starts school Monday and he isn't too happy about it. I can't believe that summer is starting to wind down, it's beginning to get dark earlier in the evening and winter is just around the corner. I absolutely hate winter!

Last weekend we had Katelyn's 18 month pictures taken. We actually got one decent picture out of the 50 or so they took. Speaking of Katelyn, her attitude is getting worse as the days go on. She's just cranky and irritable all the time now. I'm not sure if it's because she moved into the toddler room from the infant room at daycare and she's now lacking attention or if it's just because she's a girl. I apologize if that last comment sounded a bit chauvinistic but I've heard that girls are just drawn that way and I've heard it from women (I had to qualify the comment so I don't get bashed).

We don't have any big plans this weekend that I know of yet. Lisa has a jewelry party to go to on Saturday and she doesn't even wear jewelry. I will more than likely take Shawn to see "The Clone Wars" on Friday after work and we are going to dinner on Sunday with Bev and Ted as a thank you for watching Shawn all summer long which was a chore at times I'm sure. Between asking Papa what a "slut" was, letting people know that his burp "taste like butt" and letting Bev and Ted's young neighbor that "he likes naked girls" we was probably a perfect little angel....NOT!

I think we're all ready for school to begin. I have a funny feeling that Shawn is going to get in a lot of trouble this year.

No comments: