Monday, October 20, 2008

I almost forgot to tell you about the most exciting thing that has happened this summer. My long time friend Jeff is a long time entry hog of sweepstakes and he wins quite a few. I decided with a little encouragement and guidance from him to start entering sweepstakes as I run across them online and wherever I find an entry form and the prize is one that I deem worthwhile to pay the taxes if I were lucky enough to actually win one. As luck will have it and after about 3 months or so of heavy entering just about every sweepstakes I could find, I finally won!

I won a 4 day, 3 night vacation in Key West. My trip includes airfare, hotel, rental car and $1000 spending money! We are planning an April trip and have hotel reservations at the Hyatt and they rented a convertible for my use during my stay. I still can't believe I actually won. Un-freaking believable! About 3 weeks later, I also found out that I won a $25 gift cart to Dave and Busters. Now if I could only hit the lottery......

No comments: