Thursday, August 13, 2009

Surprise

Well, I found out yesterday that my latest win that includes the Chicken Foot tickets may not have been such a great feat. Jeff, one of my oldest friends if not the oldest (duration, not age) is a huge contest junkie. He's won so many items and trips I can't even begin to list them all. Well Jeff and I tend to keep each other updated with contests that we run across so the other can enter the contest as well. Come to find out that not only did I win but so did 4 other guys I hung out with since Junior High School as well as several others that Jeff tipped off to this particular contest. In all, there are about 10 people Jeff knows that won! Looks like a small reunion of sorts or a second opening day trip minus a few people. Pretty crazy stuff!

Lisa and I will head in early and stop at the ever popular (with Lisa at least Marc's..probably several locations), have dinner with my Mom and Ron, make wine with Mike and probably make a trip to the West Side Market. It's been forever since I've been to the market and it's been a family joke that every time I go to the Cleveland area that I need to go to the market to pick up a fish. Yes it is a really stupid joke but consider who the joke is coming from and you'll understand.

I also registered for a Fraternity reunion at BG for the end of September which should be fun.

No comments: