Friday, April 17, 2009

Another First

Katelyn went and had her first "big girl" hair cut yesterday afternoon. We have a friend that has been trimming her bangs and Dad has done it a couple of times but this was her first time getting a real haircut. Lisa said she did really well but some of that is due to the place she took Kate. The kid salon has cool chairs and videos and video games as well as a play area to hang out in while you wait.

Tomorrow, Shawn is taking a golf clinic to introduce him to golf. It's a two hour clinic that he actually asked to attend. I really hope he likes it and decides to take a couple of classes this summer. He really hasn't show interest in any other sport other than cross country.

Other than the golf clinic, we don't have a lot planned this weekend. I will more than likely begin weeding the flower beds and may even cut the grass for the first time this season. Summer is coming and none too soon!

1 comment:

Linda Jaros said...

What a great idea! I don't know if they have anything like that here. My son's 15 so it wouldn't matter anyway but I could let me friends know. She is SO sweet!