Monday, December 09, 2002

Well, I thought I would see how easy it really was to set this up & it was. Brad was right. I know that I won't be as faithful with updates as Brad is, but maybe between Tim & I, we can keep it going!!

Tim & Shawn are down the basement. Tim is making Shawn a step stool for Christmas. He took Dad's old table saw & has made a dog food dispenser & now Shawns stool. He has painted the stool blue & he will be stenciling Shawn's name & a train on the top of it. He borrowed Dad's wood engraver to sign the finished piece. Shawn is pulling all of his books off of the shelf & making a mess of the room. The beauty of it is that it's a play room, so I leave it a mess!!

Mom, Dad, Tim & myself are going out for dinner for Tim's birthday. This will be only the second time that Shawn has ever had a babysitter other than Nana & Papa. The first time, he was only 4 months old, so that really doesn't count. Well see how it all goes.

This is my first attemt at this so I am going to hit post & publish & see what happens!!

No comments: