Wednesday, December 25, 2002

This is actually Tim, but we don't think that I can change the journal entry information above.

Shawn is a spoiled little weasel. He got so many toys he seems to have sensory overload and is in a bit of the continuous whine mode. Other than spending about 2-1/2 hours opening presents, christmas went without a hitch. We had HoneyBaked ham, party potatoes, wilted salad, jello mold, swiss cheese and cranberry salad. After we ate, we took shawn outside to play in the snow on his sled that he got last year...we all had a blast. As for gifts, Shawn got too many to mention but I got a couple of metal horses to help me with my wood working projects, new drill bits, father and son Bowling Green t-shirts and a few other things. All-in-all, we did really well this year,,,I guess we tricked Santa again into thinking we were good.

I have to work tomorrow...ugh! I am beginning to jump into my new role at work as Director of Process Development which basically entails improving our process at all of our location using a process called Six Sigma. I didn't know much about six sigma and frankly thought that it only works for big manufacturing companies but after reasearching the subject, it looks like it will work very nicely in helping us to work more efficiently and save us money in the long run. The other real challange for me will be to learn the processes of all the other locations that we acquired. One other aspect in my new job will to be involved in future acquisitions. We are supposed to acquire several more companies in the next 18 months, I should be busy.

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, Happy Kwanza.....ect....

Hey Lisa, I finally Blogged!

---Tim

No comments: