Monday, October 15, 2007

This weekend was pretty productive. Saturday, I finally spent a little time in the yard starting to cut down the dead plants, cutting the grass and pulling weeds. I also purchased a few auxiliary wardrobe closets for the basement in an effort to organize our closet and to clean up the basement a bit more before I attempt finishing the basement this winter. All in all, not a very exciting Saturday but I got a lot done that I've been putting off.

Sunday, we went to The Grand Rapids Apple Butter Festival. The last time I went to the festival, I swore I would never go again and know I remember why. First they charge you $7 for parking which is about a mile away from where everything is happening and then it's wall to wall people. So many people packed into the downtown area it's impossible to walk at any reasonable pace. We did end up with one purchase (see picture) and I was still able to catch the second half of the Brown's game at B-Dubs.

This week will be spent watching the Tribe kick some Bosox butt! No more repeats of Friday's game I hope!

Craft Purchase (Stocking Holder)

Love!

Go Brownies!

No comments: