Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Stalker!

I don't typically use this blog to rant about things but this one has gotten under my skin a bit. It seems as though I have a stalker. I guy I once knew a long time ago; and by long time ago I mean he moved from my neighborhood in Cleveland to California back when I was 7 or 8 years old and I have seen him twice since, the last time being over 15 years ago for about 2 hours and the time prior probably when I was 10 years old. From time to time he would call my mom or sister but these calls were really sporadic and with long periods of time in between (read 6-7 years). The last time I spoke to him was probably 10 or 12 years ago and we didn't have much to say back then. Well all of a sudden this moron is beginning to call and leave messages on my answering machine. It's kinda creeping me out a bit. He tried to call my mom but since she moved, her phone number has changed. He tracked me down via the Internet yellow pages and won't take a hint. When he called me 3 days in a row and left messages and I didn't call, I would have thought he would have figured it out but two nights ago, he left a long message once again at 9:30pm while I we were trying to put the kids to bed. The message was down-right rude and went on about who he was, were he used to live, who my parent's were and the names of my sister and brother along with my old address and phone number. The dude is a freak! I may just have to call him back and tell him to have a nice life and take a long walk off the short pier. I think he may be licking windows on the short bus. Get a clue dude!

No comments: