Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Hell on Earth

Well tonight in my infinite wisdom, I decided it was in my best interest to take the "BW3 Blazin Challenge". The challenge was defeated easily by me and my iron stomach. Not sure what I'll feel like in the morning but going down was a snap. The challenge is to eat 12 of B-Dub's hottest wings (Blazin Sauce) in 6 minutes or less with out drinking anything or eating anything other than the wings. The only other stipulations were that no matter if you ate them or not, you paid for them and you had to eat them off the bone. There was a manager that watched the entire fiasco and told you when your bone was clean. You even had to sign a legal document that described the rules and explained you were disqualified if you vomited during the challenge as well as released B-Dubs for any injury cause during the completion or the challenge.

Drum Roll Please................................completed the task in 3 minutes 30 seconds!

Crazy? Asinine? Not sure, ask me in the morning.

I did win a pretty cool t-shirt in the process!


1 comment:

Brad said...

Congratulations!!

How hot are they? Would you eat them again if it weren't for the contest?