Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Had some stress this morning trying to dial up my payroll company to download my weekly files from them. Ending up going to a payphone here in the hotel that had a spot to hook up my phone line cord from my computer to the phone. After calling the tech support at the payroll company, I was able to get it taken care of. That was my last official thing that I HAD to do for work. I have actually been able to get in 4 hours yesterday & 5 hours today! Not bad.

I went to the pool for about an hour & a half today. It started getting a bit hot & I was getting bored, so I left. I think I am going to lay down for an hour. Tim was snoring last night & I had trouble falling asleep as he kept waking me up. Tim is done at 3 & then he has a trade show at 4:30 that I can go to with him. Not sure what the dinner/evening plans are at this point.

No comments: