Thursday, September 25, 2003

Well, I guess I have to eat my words about never going back to Universal Studios CityWalk. We went to dinner last night with 2 other couples from Tim's work (it was their last night in town) and they had not been to their yet. We ate a Jimmy Buffets Margaritaville. We all had fish meals. I had the Tiliapia. It was good. I had a Banana Dacaquiri (sp?) in a take home glass that Tim can now use for his special drinks. We then walked around. The guys played video games in the Nascar restaurant & then we headed back. Tim & I took a walk around the gardens in the hotel & then headed to bed.

Today, we are headed to breakfast at the Disney hotel that we stayed at for our honeymoon. It is a cajun type of restaurant that served eggs with crawfish - gross!!! Tim loved it & we ate there everyday that we were here. We are going to head over there & see if the menu has changed in 8 years. We were going to take the hotel shuttle in to the park, but when we decided on breakfast, we thought we'd drive in. The hotel shuttle runs once an hour there & back & we didn't want to be stuck like that.

I'll update tonight after the park. It's open until 7pm.

No comments: